How long have you been shooting professionally?
I did my first wedding in June of 2018 and have photographed over 75 since then. I have been photographing portraits for over three years.
Where are you based and do you have a studio?
I am based in Denver at the RAW studio.
Do you belong to any professional organizations?
Yes. I belong to the Professional Photographers of America and to Wedding & Portrait Photographers International. I also stay active within the local photography communities.
Are you insured?
Yes. I carry both liability and equipment insurance.
What camera gear do you use?
I use professional grade Sony cameras and Sony and Tamron lenses. I also have lighting gear when natural light is not available.
Do you instruct for posing? I'm kind of awkward and not photogenic.
I will help guide you to some natural positions that will look great in your photos. I encourage you to interact with your partner or family members as much as possible. I tell jokes and bring bubbles to capture your best and most natural smile. I encourage movement, dancing, hugs, and twirling. I'll even bring some beer or wine, at your request, if that will help make you more comfortable. My goal is for you to have fun and capture some awesome photos!
How long will it take to get my photos?
I edit every one of your photos, so it takes time to complete each session. Portraits, boudoir, and engagement sessions take about 3 weeks, while weddings take 4-6 weddings.
Do I get the rights to my photos?
Yes, you do get the printing rights to your photos so you may print as many photos as you would like and share them online with family and friends. You do not, however, get the copyrights for your photo.
What if I need to reschedule?
No problem! I do require 48 hour notice unless it is an emergency. I understand that life happens and I am very willing to work with you.
What happens if you get sick or injured and can't photograph me?
If I am sick or injured, I will either reschedule our session or find a replacement photographer who's style is similar to mine.
What are your payment terms?
For all portrait sessions, I require a 50% deposit to book your date, and the remaining amount due a week before our session. For weddings, I require 35% to book your date, 35% three months before your wedding and the remaining balance is due one week before your big day.
All products are prepaid and will be delivered directly to your house.
Why should I pick you as my photographer?
There are many reasons why you should pick me! Here are a few of the best reasons:
- I smell good.
- I have purple hair.
- I am going to make you laugh.
- We are going to have a lot of fun during our session, whether we are taking family photos, boudoir, or photographing your wedding!
- I take amazing photos.
- Every year I take over 50,000 photos. I'd like to take yours too.
- My pricing is simple, transparent, and a great value.
- I'll capture the fun, joy, and happiness of our session!
- I'll use the best camera equipment available.
- I pay my taxes and have a business license.
- I carry liability and equipment insurance.
- I'm very serious about the long and short-term safety of your photos.
- I understand the importance of family.
- I believe our pets are family members.
- I want you to be very happy with your photos!